The Amazing Benefits Of Bee Pollen And How To Take Advantage Of Them
Not many dietary products offer the same nutritional sustenance that bee pollen does, so it comes as no surprise that it transcends other health supplements in terms of quality ingredients.
When you’re thinking of good reasons as to why you should make a change in your diet, what is the first thing that pops into your head? Perhaps the idea of losing weight is appealing to you, or maybe increasing your resistance to cancer takes priority.
Sometimes people just want to rest assured that they are acquiring their daily nutrition on a consistent basis.
For many years, bee pollen has been proving its worth as a contributor to human health. You may have several different long-term or short-term goals in mind and there is a significant chance that the numerous benefits of bee pollen could change your life for the better.
So what are these benefits and how can you take advantage of them? In order to understand the positive effects of bee pollen, we must analyze the ingredients:
- Enhanced immune system: Bee pollen is packed full of vitamin C, which thoroughly boosts the production of white blood cells and antibodies. These prospects are essential for identifying and fighting off infection. An important factor to note here is that your body doesn’t produce or store vitamin C, so it’s vital that we acquire plenty of it on a daily basis. The vitamin E in bee pollen also augments the creation of B-cells, which are responsible for generating antibodies that eliminate bacteria.
- Cancer prevention: One of the more highly renowned bee pollen benefits is how you can obtain many cancer-fighting nutrients by taking it. For one, it contains plenty of enzymes that attribute to your body’s ability to digest food and properly absorb nutrients. Additionally, enzymes are important for breaking down the “fibrin” coatings that protect cancer cells from the immunocytes that normally destroy them. The vitamin C in bee pollen has also been known to attribute to a decreased risk in developing colon, prostate and breast cancer.
- Weight loss: Bee pollen is packed full of amino acids and your body has to work extra hard to break these molecules down. This means that you will burn more calories getting rid of them as opposed to when your body digests other nutrients and compounds such as fats or carbohydrates. Bee pollen also contains phenylalanine – an amino acid that is known to regulate levels of appetite, which can make it easier for you to control your hunger urges and to stay away from unhealthy foods.
“Bee pollen is a natural way to improve metabolism and help control and take weight off.”
– Carlson Wade, Nutrition expert
- Better-looking skin: One of the other great bee pollen benefits is its ability to prevent acne and wrinkles. It’s become a universal rule that incorporating a robust amount of nutrition into your daily diet can result in better-looking skin. Bee pollen is flooding with various different vitamins, minerals and enzymes, but the key nutrients you want to look for here are the B vitamins. They yield multiple effects including decreased hyperpigmentation, stress relief, the cleansing of toxins, improved efficiency of the digestive system and even hormonal balance. Furthermore, the vitamin C and E found in bee pollen can protect you from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. These UV rays are responsible for causing radical damage to the skin which can induce wrinkles, so it’s important that you have a safeguard.
There Are Many Minerals Found in Bee Pollen, So How Do They All Attribute to My Health?
Yes, boosting your immune system and increasing your resistance to cancer is important, as is losing weight and keeping your skin healthy. But, believe it or not, there are many more bee pollen benefits thanks to a very powerful presence of minerals:
- Calcium: Since 99% of the calcium in your body is preserved within your bones and teeth, it’s not surprising that this mineral plays a key role in strengthening them. Strong calcium content is another one of the many bee pollen benefits and it also helps with muscle contractions and promotes the release of neurotransmitters.
- Iron: A deficiency of iron has been known to make the human body more susceptible to infection. By taking bee pollen, you can acquire a vast amount of iron which will supply your cells with the elements they need in order to maintain your good health.
- Potassium: This mineral is essential for the proper functioning of the heart, kidneys, nerves, digestive system and muscles. The right bee pollen supplement has a substantial amount of potassium, which helps prevent kidney disease and other illnesses.
- Zinc: Your body’s process of metabolizing RNA and DNA is moderately reliant on zinc. Bee pollen can also increase your mental focus and learning potential by providing you with a steady supply of this mineral, since zinc has been known to modulate brain excitability.
The Importance of Understanding What Makes the Bee Pollen Benefits Attainable
All of these benefits are within reach strictly because of the tremendous nutritional content found in bee pollen. Therefore, it’s crucial that bee pollen is harvested from a healthy region and preserved in the proper fashion.
Herein lies the problem: Many suppliers of bee pollen supplements are not taking the appropriate steps to ensure that their products are yielding all of these natural ingredients. Let’s explore why:
- Environmental factors: The process of creating a health supplement from bee pollen involves the use of advanced technology to acquire pollen from the legs of honey bees as they are passing through their hives. This means that the regions we harvest bee pollen from must be free of pollution. If unnatural entities interfere with this fruition process, then the quality of a supplement can be greatly compromised.
- Preservation methods: The numerous benefits of bee pollen cannot be acquired if the ingredients are not maintained. Suppliers who do not adhere to proper preservation methods risk spoiling their bee pollen, which will inevitably result in the production of low-quality supplements. Freeze-drying bee pollen is absolutely essential if we wish to capitalize on all of its nutrition.
We have personally found a particular product to scale very high in terms of nutritional content and would recommend it to anyone looking to incorporate bee pollen into their diet.
This product, called MX Pollen Energy, is made by Maxalife. The bee pollen used to make it is harvested from the pollution-free country of New Zealand and is preserved through the method of freeze-drying.
This makes it very ideal as a safe, nutrient-packed dietary prospect and it exhibits far more potential bee pollen benefits in comparison to other contemporary products.