A Guide On The Organic Bee Pollen Benefits
The fact that organic bee pollen comprises of almost every nutrient that is needed by the body to survive in a healthy manner, fuels the demand for these organic bee pollen supplements.
Furthermore, the organic bee pollen benefits are also derived from more than a hundred important and beneficial nutrients that are present in them.
What to Know About Organic Bee Pollen
Bee pollen is actually the primary source of food for honey bees. In simple terms, it is a kind of flower pollen that is collected by bees for their food. The food is completely natural since this is collected from various plants as the bees go about gathering nectar.
Physically, the granules of bee pollen are light and small, and roughly fall in the diameter of 2-3mm. And though the most common bee pollens are of golden color, genuine organic bee pollen may have colors that range from pale yellow to purple, brown and also sometimes nearly black.
It can thus be safely said that the color of these granules is determined by the plants that the bees visit. The raw organic bee pollen granules are slightly sweet and earthy in flavor.
One very interesting thing to be noted here is that flower pollens are very different from bee pollens, since they do not contain any enzymes that are secreted by bees. It is these enzymes that make the organic bee pollens digestible in us humans.
Composition of Organic Bee Pollen
The main reason why there are numerous organic bee pollen benefits is the number of benefitting components that are present in it. Some identified components of organic bee pollen are:
- 28 minerals
- 27 vitamins
- 24 helpful fatty acids
- 18 essential amino acids
- 11 healthy carbohydrates
- 11 enzymes and co-enzymes
No wonder organic bee pollen granules are considered to be the only complete food present on Earth!
The Organic Bee Pollen Benefits
The complex and unique blend of amino acids, vitamins and proteins not only fulfill any deficiency in the body, but also completely fill all the nutritional demands. This can simply be understood from the fact that athletes necessarily consume organic bee pollen supplements to meet their bodily requirements and also enhance endurance, strength, stamina and mental clarity. In addition to these benefits, bee pollens contain high amounts of edible protein.
Some Other Important Beneits:
- It is very beneficial for your immune system – Organic bee pollen compromises of mono as well as polyunsaturated fats, proteins and also vitamins like B, C, D and E. It also contains selenium, magnesium, calcium, lecithin, beta-carotine and nucleic acids.
- Organic bee pollen benefits your body’s resistance towards certain allergies – Due to the reason that there are traces of substances present in organic bee pollen granules, some health experts also prescribe it for lowering the sensitivity of the body.
- Can help you enhance your stress-managing capabilities – The main reason behind this is the presence of all essential amino acids, vitamins and also fatty acids. All these together combine to help you regulate your mood, and thus eventually manage the amount of stress in your life.
Important concluding points for us to remember about bee pollen:
- Bee Pollen offers a vast amount of health benefits
- The best possible source for Bee Pollen will always come from New Zealand.
- The purest bee pollen is freeze dried Bee Pollen. This further enhances the goodness of the ingredients.
The organic bee pollen supplement that we have been using for the last decade is called Maxalife MX Pollen Energy with NZ Bee Pollen from Maxalife Natural Products. This supplement contains freeze-dried bee pollen of the highest quality from pristine areas of New Zealand. We have experienced fantastic health benefits with it and highly recommend that you try it. Please report back to us and tell us about your results in case you do.