How To Find The Best Supplements For Energy
Our modern lifestyle has taken a very fast pace which sometimes leaves us with a lack of energy and strength to get things done. The average American of today sleeps just 6.5 hours per day compared to the over 9 hours of sleep per day Americans in the early 1900s got.
In addition, our diets and routines are less health-promoting and cause us to become easily fatigued and exhausted. Now there are several kinds of supplements for energy replenishment on the market and it is important to know what they will do for you and what they won’t.
Basic Energy Tips
Taking supplements for energy is becoming more and more common, and it is easy to see why. Most of us are simply exhausted because of our schedules day in and day out. There are many factors that contribute to our health and energy levels and it is important to pay attention to all of them. Here are some of the first things you should try to improve:
- Sleep – An important thing to consider is the amount and quality of sleep you get per day. You should aim for around 8 hours per night and work to reduce distractions like lights and noises or pets that might bother you in the night. Try not to do anything like read, play video games, or watch TV in bed, because you want to be able to fall asleep as soon as possible.
- Exercise – You should also try to get some exercise each day. This helps your body to function in a much healthier manner and therefore it will be able to continue throughout your daily routines with the proper amount of energy to sustain your activities.
- Diet – This doesn’t mean “going on a diet” in the modern misuse of the term. This just refers to the types of food you should be eating. You can determine for yourself when and how much to eat, just make sure you include plenty of whole grain, fresh vegetables, lean meat, fish, nuts and berries.
- Supplementation – This is the focus of this article because it is important that you supplement your body with the proper vitamins, minerals, and nutrients to get maximum energy every day. This is in addition to eating a good diet and following the other practices outlined above.
Choose The Right Type of Energy Supplements
We’re going to go ahead and make this easy for you. Smart energy supplementation can be summed up in two words: avoid caffeine. The growing use of caffeine-based energy pills and drinks is a trend in the wrong direction. People who make use of these supplements generally find themselves needing to take more and more in order to keep up the level of falsely created “energy” that they are after.
Unfortunately this just goes to create temporary “highs” followed by disappointing lows, and even leads to dependency on caffeine just for basic energy. If you are taking or considering taking these types of over-promoted energy supplements, we have a much better solution for you: bee pollen.
Bee pollen contains a unique combination of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that go into giving your body a truly natural boost that is much more sustained and effective than caffeine-based supplements. It also helps the body with other things such as weight loss, improving the immune system, relieving stress, and improving sexual health. Here are some of the important nutrients included in bee pollen:
- Vitamins: Provitamin A, vitamin B-1, 2, 3, 6, 12, panthothenic acid, biotin, vitamin C, D, E, K.
- Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, iron, zinc.
- Enzymes: Amylase, diatase, saccharase, pectase, catalase, disphorase.
The only supplements for energy that we can recommend are bee pollen supplements. Particularly Maxalife’s Pollen Energy with NZ Bee Pollen And Royal Jelly.
This bee pollen is taken from pristine environments in New Zealand and treated with absolute care and precision to bring you the most pure and effective bee pollen supplement available. You can get more information, and order the bee pollen we consume daily here.
Related Bee Pollen Articles
Best Energy Supplement Guide – Get The Facts
Energy Boosting Supplements – Which Should You Choose?
Energy Supplements – What You Need to Know
Energy Supplements That Work
Energy Weight Loss Supplements – Which Should You Choose?
Finding The Best Supplements For More Energy
Increase Energy – Supplements That Really Work
Top Energy Supplements – Which Should You Choose?
Natural Energy Supplements – Which Is Your Best Alternative?