Energy Boosting Supplements –
Which Should You Choose?
A lot of people these days find themselves without energy and without the motivation to get up and get things done. It’s not that they are incapable of it. Sometimes it is even the most fit among us that feel like they have no energy, even if they are eating right, sleeping right, and exercising.
This is because our bodies still need more of specific natural nutrients than they get from our food supply. To fill this need, we can turn to energy boosting supplements that are made with naturally occurring ingredients in order to get the right nutrients to our bodies and feel as energized as ever.
Chronic Fatigue and Energy Deficiency
Okay so you’re not feeling as energized as you did when you were a teenager? Join the club. Millions of people around the world suffer from chronic fatigue or energy deficiency which results from many things including:
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Too much stress.
- Nutritional inadequacies.
There are other reasons that contribute to our constant tiredness, but these are the main ones. Many times you could be eating the right diet, and getting good amounts of sleep and still feel like you don’t have enough energy. To combat this problem, there is a natural supplement that has been doing the job for thousands of years: bee pollen.
That’s right, bee pollen has been used as “Mother Nature’s energy booster” for a long, long time. It satisfies our bodies’ need of specific vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and other nutrients that combine to give a healthy energy boost. Here are some of the great nutrients in bee pollen:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
These are just some of the great nutrients contained in bee pollen. Interestingly, bee pollen contains all the nutrients that are essential for survival. In fact, mice have been shown in studies to live off of nothing but bee pollen and showed no signs of malnourishment. Athletes have used bee pollen as an energy booster, with some boxers claiming that bee pollen was specifically responsible for their extra energy and endurance. Some studies have even linked bee pollen to longer life spans. Their other health benefits are undeniable and include improved immune system function, detoxification of the body, antioxidant, and can also help you lose weight.
Bee pollen is in fact the king of energy boosting supplements because it is completely natural and gives a longer, more sustained boost of energy without leaving you feeling “down” afterwards. Caffeine-based supplements, on the other hand, leave you wanting more constantly if you are going to get anything done, and then they result in a bunch of nasty side effects.
When buying a bee pollen supplement, it is essential that you look for some key signs of quality before committing to any particular brand. Here are the things you should look for:
- Freeze Drying vs. Heating – Heating the pollen reduces its nutritional value and therefore you will not get the energy boosting results you are looking for. Look for a company that freeze dries their pollen instead of heating it.
- Location – Pollen supplements sourced from the US or China contain contaminants because of their exposure to pollution in the air. You should look for bee pollen sourced from a cleaner environment that doesn’t contain these contaminants and chemicals.
- Content – Some companies put bee pollen on the label, knowing that that will be enough to lure the unsuspecting victim into purchasing. In reality, some of these supplements only contain a trace amount of bee pollen, and therefore won’t include all the great nutrients which combine to create the energy boosting supplements you are looking for.
Based on our experience of looking for the best bee pollen supplement, we can highly recommend Maxalife’s Pollen Energy with NZ bee pollen and royal jelly to anyone. This particular company fulfills the most stringent requirements on quality and purity in their products, which are sourced only from the pristine environment of New Zealand. They also provide fantastic customer service and therefore have many happy returning customers who recommend them. Check out Maxalife MX Pollen Energy here – our most trusted source of quality nutrition.