Our Guide On How to Take Bee Pollen
A lot of people out there are wondering how to take bee pollen. It’s not as complicated as one might think, but there are a few precautions that should be taken as well as some facts that should be learned before one fully embraces the great benefits of the supplement.
It is in no way surprising that there are different dosages for people of different ages, so it is important to educate yourself on the recommendations for both adults and children.
Testing for Allergic Reactions
The first thing everyone should do before starting their regiment is to find out if they have any specific tolerances to bee pollen. Doing this will rule out the possibility of side effects and/or allergic reactions.
1. The best way to go about this is to start with raw bee pollen. This allows you to sample the bee pollen in a minimal quantity.
2. Take a single sample of the raw bee pollen and place it on or under your tongue. You can choose to swallow it but to get the best results you should use one of the former methods.
3. By the time the sample dissolves absolutely, you will most likely know whether or not you are allergic to bee pollen.
4. To be extra certain, you can repeat this process a second time with a larger sample.
Allergic reactions to bee pollen are extremely rare, but it is still a good idea to test for them anyway.
How to Incorporate Bee Pollen into Your Diet
Before you decide how to take bee pollen you should decide what form of bee pollen you are going to be taking. Here are the guidelines involved in regards to the different forms of consumption:
– Capsules or tablets: 1000-2000 mg per day.
– Raw bee pollen: Two full-sized teaspoons per day.
Depending on your current nutrition levels, you may want to take less (or in rare cases, perhaps more). Establish what you are lacking in your diet as well as what you are already providing yourself with, then figure out how much bee pollen is right for you.
Lastly, when choosing how to take bee pollen, there are a couple of traditions that go along with the ritual. A popular method is to take it with food. The supplement can be mixed with virtually anything, such as cereals, liquids, shakes or regular meals. As long as you are incorporating bee pollen into your daily regiment, it pretty much doesn’t matter how you are consuming it.
Some people prefer to take it with food, others prefer to take it separately from meals. Experiment with these options until you figure out which method works best for you.
If you are making your health a priority in life and have found this information on how to take bee pollen useful, you should read our Bee Pollen Supplement Guide to learn about Maxalife’s Pollen Energy. (It is a highly renowned source of nutrition that promotes the use of this amazing product of nature.)
- Bee Pollen Minerals – The Building Blocks of Your Health
- Bee Pollen Nutrition Facts
- Taking the Proper Steps in Finding the Right Bee Pollen Online
- Bee Pollen Pills – A Breakthrough In Health?
- Bee Pollen Products – Filling in the Gaps of the Modern Diet
- Important Bee Pollen Facts You Should Know About
- Do Bee Pollen Capsules For Weight Loss Really Work?
- Bee Pollen And Wrinkles – A New Way To Obtain Healthy Skin
- Taking Bee Pollen for Stress Relief – It’s Time to Relax!
- How To Find The Best Bee Pollen