Our Bee Pollen Benefits Guide For
Optimal Health And Wellbeing!
It’s always time for a new, healthier lifestyle, and with the amazing health benefits of bee pollen you can get started on a road to a leaner, healthier, more energetic body and mind than ever before.
Scientists have long recognised that bee pollen benefits the human body in a number of ways. It is an energy and nutrient rich substance that can be used as a dietary supplement with real, proven, health benefits.
When you think of your plans for a new, healthier lifestyle, you usually think of vitamin supplements, special diets, removing snacks, and looking for something to replace them.
These are all common themes, and most people think of them at some point in their lives.
Most people don’t know about bee pollen, which is a shame, because some of the key advantages include the very things that we are trying to address when we look at those pots of vitamins, or endless diet plans like:
- Weight loss – according to nutrition expert, Carson Wade, “Bee pollen is a natural way to improve metabolism and help control and take weight off.”
Essentially, bee pollen forces the body to work harder to break down it’s amino acid rich nutrients. At the same time, high levels of phenylalaline help to reduce appetite and keep you from snacking!
- Improved immune system – many of the amazing benefits that bee pollen provides stems from a unique mix of nutrients, including Vitamins C and E. Vitamin C is key in helping to boost the production of antibodies and white blood cells (which is why we take it for a cold!), while Vitamin E helps support the production of B-cells, to produce more anti-bacterial antibodies.
- Improve skin tone – not only does bee pollen help reduce the effect of harmful UV rays, providing both Vitamins C and E, but also there are plenty of B vitamins that can help release stress, decrease hyperpigmentation and clean out toxins, all of which contribute to healthier skin. One of the other bee pollen benefits for the skin is that it can help prevent acne and wrinkles, thanks to its unique mix of nutrients, minerals and enzymes.
- Cancer prevention – bee pollen contains many of the vital nutrients needed to fight against cancer and help your body recover from other cancer therapies. Enzymes in bee pollen may be helpful in breaking down the fibrin coatings of cancer cells and help the immunocytes to destroy them.
It’s amazing how much power is in the nutrients, and a lot of it is down to a boost to the immune system, as well as the nervous and digestive systems.
What Other Benefits Does Bee Pollen Offer?
So, it’s not just about weight loss and boosting energy levels. There are several groups of important minerals that are also contained in bee pollen:
- Zinc, which helps the body to metabolize RNA and DNA, and is key in helping you maintain mental focus and may even boost learning potential since it has been known to modulate brain activity;
- Calcium, needed for bones and teeth, which retail 99% of the calcium in your body, and one of the added advantages attributed to calcium is an ability to control muscle contractions and help release neurotransmitters;
- Potassium, vital for the liver, heart, kidney, digestive and nervous system function;
- Iron – infections are more likely to affect people with iron deficiencies, and bee pollen benefits the body by providing a rich quantity of this mineral.
While we all need a little pick me up from time to time, there are some long term advantages associated with the use of bee pollen as a dietary supplement. But in the short term, it benefits those who:
- Are feeling run down, and lack energy;
- Would like to lose weight;
- Need to stay healthy and alert;
- Do not feel that they get enough nutritional value in their existing diet.
However, all of these benefits hinge on the quality of the bee pollen product that you are consuming.
The Importance Of Choosing A High Quality Product
Not surprisingly, perhaps, not all products are created equal. In fact, the many great benefits of bee pollen can be reduced by:
- Poor storage – preserving bee pollen is a tricky prospect, and the only reliable method of making sure that all the bee pollen benefits make it into the final product is by freeze drying at source;
- Poor environment – bees live in the outdoors for much of their life, and the pollen that is gathered from them is highly susceptible to a poor environment that contains pollution and toxins passed onto the bees from the plants that they feed on.
MX Pollen Energy, however, is different. The company – Maxalife – have sourced this product from New Zealand, home to the raw materials for many health products because it is a natural, pollution free environment.
Bee pollen is harvested, and then quickly freeze-dried in order to keep it fresh.
This packs in the nutrients that give bee pollen supplements their unique health benefits.
Over and above other products, MX Pollen Energy delivers more bee pollen benefits than others on the market, and offers a nutritional, high energy dietary addition for today’s busy lifestyle.